Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that the author(s) have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article. The author(s) have ensured the manuscript complies with the Jurnal Keperawatan Suaka Insan (JKSI) instructions for authors.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Keperawatan Suaka Insan (JKSI) agree to the following terms:
1) Authors retain copyright and grant Jurnal Keperawatan Suaka Insan (JKSI) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License CC BY that allows others to remix, adapt, and build upon the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., submit it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3)Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see the discussion about The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.